Hi Traci,

I bought two 10 foot (3 meters) Lightning cables from Monoprice.com and I think
they were around $12. I bought them when I got my iPhone 5S a bit over a year
ago. One I either misplaced or lost because I haven't seen it around for a long
time. The other I have plugged in behind my bed and it works great both for
charging when it's plugged in with the Apple wall adapter and I have also used
it plugged in to the computer to sync, backup and upgrade iOS via iTunes. I
never had a problem with that cable or a strange message which some people get
when they are using a non Apple product. Most of the Monoprice product actually
gets good reviews. When I bought that cable I also bought an all-in-one AC
adapter which is just like any adapter you get with a multitude of devices and
which plugs into your wall socket and it has an approx. six foot length of
cable with a Lightning end. It also works perfectly for charging my iPhone and
I have it in my office so I don't have to use another wall adapter. It also was
around $10 or $12 from Monoprice.
Just go to www.monoprice.com and you can search for Lightning cable or find
links for iPhone accessories and narrow down the results that way, they have
cases, cables, adapters, bluetooth speakers and headsets and also tons of
inexpensive, good quality HDMI cables, switches and all that sort of stuff.
They ship from California and shipping is inexpensive, not sure if it's free
shipping in the US since I am in Canada. I think for the 2 Lightning Cables and
that adapter I only paid something like $8 or $10 shipping to Canada.

Regards,
Sieghardif not free and also 2 Licables