From: Alex Hall
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 7:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: braille keyboard in password/protected fields?

I use braille input all the time to enter my iTunes password, my passcode, and
passwords when logging into services inside apps (such as Dropbox). You need to
switch it to six dot braille (3-finger swipe right), at least I've found that
works best for me. Plus, at least when entering your password for the app
Store, you can just do a two-finger swipe right (the enter gesture) to submit
and you're done.