After playing with the microsoft word and excel apps, I am very proud to say
that they seem to be totally accessible with voice over on my iPhone.  I have
not tested them out with a bluetooth keyboard, so someone else will have to
report on that.
In excel, you can turn on virtical navigation on the rotor, and navigate the
rows and columns as you would on a keyboard using the arrow keys.

As it has been said, the apps are free to download, originally you only have
viewing capabilities, but all you have to to do is sign in with your microsoft
account information, and that will allow you to create and edit documents.
Now if you do not have a microsoft account, it does not cost anything to create
one, and you can do this from within the app or on the web, whichever you
prefer.

To unlock all functionality, you have to have a microsoft 360 subscription, and
I do not know what specific features are unlock with a subscription.  But after
looking in the app, it gives you 2 choices in subscriptions.
$7 per month lets you have the subscription on one computer, one tablet, and
one phone.
$10 a month lets you have the subscription on 5 computers, 5 tablets, and 5
phones.

If I am not mistaken, both subscriptions keeps you up to date so you are always
running the most current versions of the software.  So there is no more going
out and having to buy new versions.  So you are basically just paying as you go
instead of paying all at one time.
I hope all of this helps, and I will continue to play around with these apps
and report anything I find.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone