  From: David Chittenden
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2014 3:39 AM
  Subject: Re: how to sync apps with iTunes 12: why change things that worked
like in itunes 11

  Yes, so many people want older equipment that the newer, much more
feature-rich devices never sell.

  Let me take it to the personal level. I have a PACMate BX440 which I
purchased in 2005. I stopped using my PACMate in 2010 when I purchased my
iPhone. It still works, so would you like to buy it?

  If you want to be competitive in today's sighted world, you need to play the
games. Otherwise, you become irrelevent.

  David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
  Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
  Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
  Sent from my iPhone