who have make clear record
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jonathan Mosen
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 7:00 AM
  Subject: Re: Audio recorder recommendations needed

  Overall, I like good old Clear Record. There are few things I record on my
phone that I don't want to put into a sound editor in the studio and edit
later, so prefer not to sue compressed file. Clear Record will do wav files,
and it's easy to get the files out of the phone.
  If you're just using it for basic voice recording for note taking or
something like that, Dropvox may be all you need.

  Jonathan Mosen
  Mosen Consulting
  Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
  http://Mosen.org