Hey Eden, I use Spotify, and have used some of the others as well. Spotify
only will show you what they have in their catalog concerning an artist so
navigating to that is doable it can just be a little different at first. I've
tried Beats,  but you have to do the initial set up on the computer and their
interface is a little odd. I'm finding of all things that iTunes Radio is
indeed better once you give it a chance. You can skip six skips per station,
per hour, not just per hour like Spotify, and you can still skip songs and such
when you dislike something it skips it. You can even edit your stations and
tell it what not to play that way as well. Their are some quirks and oddities
with it and I'm still learning a few things but with the Match subscription you
get it ad free and it seems to be more robust. Spotify is again, good (I hear
that iTunes and Beats are possibly going to merge soon so I would keep watching
that arena) but they are sometimes limited. iTunes seems to have an ever
growing catalog and if you set your stations just right and like a few things
you may not hear an album in order but you'll get quite a few tracks before it
moves onto something else and it will come back to that as well. Spotify's
radio is a touch clunky so that's why I have a problem with that. Hope this
helps and if you have any questions don't hesitate to let some of us know. )