Yep, learned from one of the best yesterday it can't be done but thankfully I guess the bluetooth keyboards don't have this limitation, but I have often heard the ones that clip on the back or actually in contact with your phone don't work very well, and I already have enough to handle with both the display and the phone.

Eden