>From Amazon:

Joyiqi Bicycle Portable Rechargeable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker, Cycling
Speaker Mp3 Player with Micro Sd Card and Aux Inputs, with 4 Interchangeable
Colored Skins and Bike Mount, for Smart Phone and Tablet
by JoyQi

Product Description

Enjoy the music while you are driving cycling, wireless bluetooth
connection, easy to install
Colored Skins:
Included are 4 colored silicon skins that can be changed to your preference.
All are cut to fit snugly around the Speaker and offer improved grip when
used in sports. For bikers, the included color-matching handlebar mounts are
added niceties.
Pressing Matters:
The Speaker cylinder design incorporates quick-access music control buttons.
Play, pause, stop, song forward, song back, volume + / - controls are
located on the sides of the speaker. All 4 included skins overlay the
buttons with a nice rubberized soft-pressing feel, and clearly mark each
button's function.
Detailed Specs:
Water-Resistant: IPX3 Rating
Power: DC+5V, 600mA
Battery: Built-in 820mAH Lithium-ion
Speaker: 40mm,4ohm
Bass Booster: 40mm
SNR: ?80dB
Hz-kHz: 150Hz-20KHz
Speaker Power: 2W*1pcs (THD=10%, f=1KHz)
Product Size: 50*50*80MM
Bluetooth: 3.0+EDR Versions
Connectivity: Connect via bluetooth or 3.5mm AUX input or Micro SD card
Accessories:
- 1 Bluetooth Speaker(only 1pcs, not 4pcs)
- 4 Mounting Straps
- 4 Silicon Sleeves (1 Preinstalled)
- 1 Mini-USB Charging Cable
- 1 AUX Line-In Cable
- 1 User Manual
- 1 Wrist Strap

$29 off Amazon

This thing is about the size of a salt/pepper shaker you might find on
restaurant tables. It is a cylinder with flat top and bottom. Buttons are on
either side of the cylinder and bottom with the speaker being the top.

The colored skins are like can cozies you might use for soda or beer cans.
Colors are black, blue, green and pink. The same for the mounting pieces.

They claim 10 hours battery life. I have not had it long enough to know. One
real nicety is power level is shown on the Idevice. I have used it about 2
days, lightly, and am at 59% charge from the initial charge.

The sound is pretty good. Range is typical, if a bit shorter than usual. The
microphone seems about usual for these type devices, although I have tried
it very little. I do not know how big an SD card it can take. It does seem
it plays from the root directory, but I have not confirmed that.

I wanted this to attach to the strap of my shoulder bag to hear navigational
instructions from GPS apps. I have not been able to test this, but I do
believe it will be loud enough for this. The mounting devices are silicone
tabs with loops on either end. You put one end of the speaker through one
loop and run the mount around your strap, etc and put the other loop around
the other end of the speaker. The intention is to mount on bicycle handles.

I have only had it a couple of days, but I think this could be a keeper. It
may not be the most durable, as it is constructed of plastic, but the
silicone skin should offer some protection. Besides using it for navigation,
I read using VoiceOver quite a bit, and it seems great for that, plus
streaming books or radio programming. The price was not bad, either.

If anyone has specific questions, feel free to give me a shout.

Eric
sseri...@gmail.com