From: "Michael Amaro" <mikeam...@earthlink.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 5:39 PM
Subject: spotify for iPhone 5s question

Hello Listers,

I have hurd about spotify.  What is spotify and how does it work?.  Is there
an ap for the iPhone 5s?  Is it voice over friendly?  How  is it similar to
pandora?

Thanks
Michael
email/messenger
mikeam...@earthlink.net
Skype ID
mikeameli
JFK
"What kind of peace do I mean and what kind of a peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war, not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace the
kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living and the kind that
enables men and nations to grow and to hope and build a better life for
their children not merely peace for Americans but peace for all men and
women not merely peace in our time but peace in all time."