tH
Eden
On 11/13/2014 4:36 AM, SSEric wrote:
Now, if you can stretch your budget a bit, I strongly recommend the
Soundfreaq Platform 2. It is mainly intended to be a stationary speaker. You
can purchase a rechargeable battery from the company for $50. But, the
speaker does seem more suited to being left at home. For instance, it does
not have built-in handles and has cloth over the speakers.

I got mine at Target for $125. Amazon was selling it for $144. They are not
always the best price, but you could shop around.

It is about 15 inches long by 6 inches tall by 4 inches deep. The sound from
this small footprint is incredible. If you have a very, very large space,
you could put two together, and Soundfreaq even sells them in pairs for$250.
But, with just one, you get full base and I think mids and highs superior to
Bose. It does also have auxillary input and FM radio, plus two USB ports for
charging devices.

As many know, I test many, many speakers, and this is the best I have tried
in the $100 to $300 range. I don't go for the tech specs, but if you like
what I like, you will love this one.
Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Eden Kizer
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 10:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: bluetooth speaker

My budget is $100, but that could mean used or new.  i am looking for
something with good music quality that maybe sounds less tinny than the
Iphone I have heard demos of some speakers that make the music sound
worse.  Please, give recommendations, I heard people mention Jambox but
it gets only a 3.9 review average at Amazon, but I don't always trust
those things.

Eden