Lol, how weird this message just came through.  I was just talking about this
speaker on the bluetooth speaker thread.

I own the larger UE Boom speaker and have been very happy with it.  I really
like the subtle drum beat hardware sounds.  I have found it easy to pair with
any device.  There iPhone app is fairly voiceover friendly, however the Mac app
is not.

I only own one of these speakers, so I seldom use the iPhone app.  The large
indented button on the top center of the speaker is power, the small raised
button in front of that is pair.  The back of the speaker has 2 large buttons,
that I had a difficult time at first identifying.  One has a plus sign on it,
the other has a minus sign, these are volume buttons.

The speaker feels cool, sort of rubbery, and the package is impressive.  It
comes in a big plastic tube, that may be handy down the line.  I’d say the
speaker is the size of a tall can of beverage.  :)

As a side request, if anyone owns this speaker, I’d be interested to know if
the windows PC app is accessible.  This is the only way to update the unit, via
the Mac or Windows apps.

Traci