When you click on the link it'll bring up the entry for that app in the App Store, where you can install it.

On 11/14/2014 05:18 AM, Charles Rivard wrote:
I know that it is said that there is no such thing as a dumb question,
but, then again, I've never asked this one before. (grin)
I have always gotten updated using iTunes on my PC with the iPhone 5
connected via USB cable.  I have never gotten one using a link.  Just so
that I don't blow it, what is the procedure?
See?  Now, there's your dumb question of the day, right?  Thanks in advance.

---
Be positive!  When it comes to being defeated, if you think you're
finished, you! really! are! finished!

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Sieghard Weitzel <mailto:siegh...@live.ca>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Thursday, November 13, 2014 10:24 PM
    *Subject:* New Money Reader update version 2.4.2 with improved iOS 7
    and 8 support released today

    Hello all Money Reader users,

    In case this isn’t showing up as an update yet (it didn’t for me),
    below is a reply I received from LookTel which contains the app
    store link for a new update they released today. This update fixed
    all issues for me and Money Reader is now working again on my 5S.
    Definitely a very fast response and I think LookTel deserves credit
    for handling this so quickly and professionally. Below is the entire
    email including the link.

    Dear Sieghard,

    We are pleased to announce that an update to the LookTel Money
    Reader (version 2.4.2) has been released to the App Store with
    improved iOS 7 and 8 support.

    You can find the update at the link below:

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/looktel-money-reader/id417476558?mt=8

    Thank you for your patience,

    The LookTel Team

    --
    The following information is important for all members of the
    viphone list. All new members to the this list are moderated by

The following information is important for all members of the viphone
list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you
have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives
for this list can be searched at
Groups "VIPhone" group.
an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.