Hi Graham,

Did you check your settings on both devices as there might be a setting to sync
which needs to be turned on? Just a thought.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Graham Roby
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 12:03 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Over the air podcast syncing

Hi,,

I have two podcast players Overcast and Downcast.

if I play a podcast in Overcast on my iPhone while travelling to and from work,
I can pick up where I left off on my iPad when I get home.

However for what ever reason this doesn't work the other way round i.e I listen
to half a podcast at home on the iPad but when on the train with my iPhone I'm
put back to the beginning.

The odd thing is, this happens the other way round in Downcast, Has anyone else
had this issue? if so, how did you resolve it?

Kind regards

Graham

to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> .