Hi all,

Its so nice that everyone is posting about the troubles with various aspects of IOS 8.1 and it is so nice that we can all give one another some work arounds. Remember that work arounds are not a permanent solution and we all need to report every single problem to Apple if we want some permanent solutions. Please don't wait for someone else to do it. We all have to report problems and, if we all do this, we will be heard and will not only be putting a temporary patch on the problem. Let's not all think that the next person will do it! If we send fifteen hundred e-mails for every problem we have, it will push them to address our concerns.
We can all report our problems at:
accessibil...@apple.com

Lets all go for permanent solutions!

Ron & Danvers

When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work, because somebody else is going to get what they work for,
that is the beginning of  the end of any nation.