why the iPhone is a very good phone, and yes in my opinion I think is the best
phone for someone who is looking for a new smart phone. interns of your finger
problem, there is dictation, which actually I am using right now to type this
message. interims of all the stuff that you had said in your message, all of it
is done on an iPhone, you use various apps to help do these tasks, and you can
always go to applevis.  calm for the list blind specific apps. I hope this
helps you

Sent from my iPhone