Hi Terri,

When you explore the screen in itunes 12, just to the right of itunes store
radio button, there’s a popup button.  It will say different things depending
what you set when you activate it.  So go ahead and click on it with
vo+spacebar.  You will hear the familiar popup window sound.  In the popup you
will find a table,  Interact with it.  In this table you choose how to view
your music.  The first row is “songs”.  If you choose it, and leave the popup
window.  You will see that the popup button now says songs.  Move right and you
should see your music browser and the table of all your songs.

Andrew