-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Friday, November 21, 2014 12:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Actually, no, I can't see.  I depend on my wife to look at these things when I
run into them.
The visuals are also often hard to see.  They obscure the text to make it
difficult so audimated software can't read them and fill in the answer
automatically.  So, using a braille display wouldn't help.
Neither I think using something like KNFB Reader or another OCR app.
My wife sometimes has to get a new challenge until she can read it and she has
really good vision.
I'm lucky that she is wlling to bail me out at these times.

Sorry to hear about your job.  That is a drag and a half.  You certinaly didn't
need that news.

I hope you can find a good alternative soon.

Richard