Ok, if we are talking audio recording, I want to make simple demo podcasts. do you know a good app for this? Keep in mind, I am no major tech geek. I know it's not exactly recording too, but I also have youtube demos I need to do for sighted people. These aren't people who are going to care how awesomely professional I am so the les complicated the better.

eden
On 11/21/2014 8:57 PM, Jonathan Mosen wrote:
Yes it is a piece of cake to just do a recording Neal, and I am sure you'll have no trouble. I also use it with AudioBus, which means I can stream to my Internet radio server, anywhere I have 3G coverage. Slick.
Jonathan Mosen
Mosen Consulting
Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
http://Mosen.org

On 22/11/2014, at 2:01 pm, Neal Ewers <neal.ew...@ravenswood.org <mailto:neal.ew...@ravenswood.org>> wrote:

Richard, but I think that is the point. The internal microphone will sound so much better not being processed through Apple’s compressors, etc. You may not need an external microphone unless you want to record in stereo. I’ll check out the app. It does more than I need, so I hope it is easy enough to simply make a recording. I’ll give it a spin.
Neal
*From:*viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>[mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]*On Behalf Of*Richard Turner
*Sent:*Friday, November 21, 2014 1:59 PM
*To:*viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:*RE: Audio recording questions
I have not used the app, but the description looks rather impressive and they have listed an update today to resolve some VoiceOver bugs. In the description they specify that it is completely accessible with VoiceOver. While I don’t podcast, I’m tempted to buy the app just to support a developer who makes it clear they care about accessibility. The only problem there is I would then want to buy a good external microphone and the cost would jump up from the $6.99 for the app, to quite a bit more.
Richard