If you are on the status, is there a way to select all?
I’ve been in to the status, but don’t see edit in the roter to select all and
then copy and paste.
Jen

From: Teresa Cochran
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2014 1:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I want to select, copy and paste a facebook status of a friend in
to my own status but don't know how

Have you tried sharing your friend's status? Otherwise, in order to select and
copy, it's easiest to do the Voiceover copy gesture, which is a
three-finger-quadruple-tap once you've focused on the status. You may have to
delete a word or two that Voiceover puts in, like "selected", etc. Or you can
turn your rotor to lines and then slowly spread your fingers apart to select
text, then turn the rotor to edit and copy it, then paste it in your status.

"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks