Hi Sarah I just got my 6+ on Saturday as I went from 85 to the larger iPhone I
find that I have no problems with the 6+ an iOS current update as I did with
the five have no problem so much better in using the if you choose the 6+ our
as I got this far as I got 6+I just talk to take in that I had a five and
handed the update for the iOS system I had nothing but problems on the five but
going to the iPhone 6+ have had none of the issues I did with the iOS update
and my old five so if you are thinking of going from an older phone to my new
phone please look at but also lookingattach a start but looking at the 6+ to
guess I went with that because I had a far better camera than six but wonderful
phone a little larger than the six and the six is a little larger than the
55C5S phone so don't regret changing just had to wait for a month and a half
before my phone came in as I went with a 128 gig harbor gig hard drive on the
phone so I wouldn't wear in on the story

Sent from my iPhone