From: "Brent Harding" <br...@hostany.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 12:21 AM
Subject: aborted Apple Pay transactions, what to do about them or delete?

Hi there! I recently got an iPhone 6 from Sprint, as I qualified for that
$15 per month lease credit. I decided to experiment with Apple Pay, and last
friday I decided to take Uber to go out to eat. I managed to find the Apple
Pay button, which is actually the blank silent thing you can tap on in the
payment methods. By the time I did the touch ID thing, the car wasn't
available any more, but I got notification of the transaction almost
simultaneously. When I go into Passbook now, there is this $2.15 transaction
that says TBD next to it that I don't see on my online banking. Are they
holding money a different way the bank hasn't built an interface to, or how
do I erase the to be determined entry in passbook, since nothing will become
of it since the guy must've accepted another trip that came up right with
mine? I am almost certain that if there isn't a debit entry in online
banking that there hasn't been a charge for it, but I wonder when Apple
expires these out?