As stated, I like the portability of KNFB Reader for small jobs. I've only had
it for a week, but I'm impress so far. What Kurzweil 1000 and OpenBook gives is
to state the orientation of a page such as "right side up" or "upside down." I
believe this option or feature could easily be added with a toggle it on/off.
JMO. Each of the text to speech OCR people
apps have their pros and cons in which will perform better for the task at
hand.

Eileen

Sent from my iPhone