Hi,

Okay, I found the allmenus app  but is this app free or is it a paid app? I
noticed when looking through the app store for apps such as this one  it says
get. No where did it say if this app is free or not. So my question is how does
one know if the app is free or if you have to pay for the app you want? I'm
using a iPhone five  with ios 8.11 but before I upgraded to ios 8.11 I used to
search in the app store for apps and it would say if the apps are free  or it
would say the price of the app. That way I had the choice to purchase the app
for free or  pay for it.

Lori and the Gipper