Hi Jessica,

There are really only 3 main differences: first of all the size would be the
most noticeable difference. Second is battery life which is double or close to
double in a 6 Plus because it has a 2,900 MAH battery which vs the 1,560 MAH in
a 5S and lastly the camera has optical image stabilization which may or may not
help with apps like KNFB Reader and so on. I still haven't seen a definitive
article on whether it really does make a difference and I think maybe it could
make a difference for people who don't have a steady hand, but if you can hold
your iPhone still then it probably won't make that much of a difference. Then
of course there are things like the power button which on the 6 Plus is on the
right side at the top rather than on the top at the right corner and the 6 Plus
has somewhat better speakers.

As for the processor, the 6 Plus has the A8 processor, but in benchmark tests
the difference between the A7 processor which is in the 5S and which is already
a 64 Bit processor and the A8 is only about 20 to 25% and I doubt you will find
that this increase will make much of a difference in day-to-day use. Most
things on a 5S only take a few seconds so I guess if something took 5 seconds
like maybe recognizing a larger document in KNFB Reader, it may take only 4
seconds on a 6 Plus. I certainly think that upgrading from a 5S to a 6 Plus is
a waste of money for most people, only situation where it might make sense was
for somebody who really depends on getting the best possible battery life or
maybe if you do tons of typing and you totally can master direct touch typing
with the phone in landscape mode on a table in front of you or maybe using
braille input in the same way.