Hi,

How about if you plug the adaptor in the phone first?

Ron & Danvers

From: Don Breda
Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 7:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Traveling with iPhone 6

I have the same Battery and its great! but one piece of advice.

Don't use a 30 pin to lightning adapter on that battery.

It will think your charging a device as soons as you plug the adapter in.

I tried that and it told me it was charging as soon as I plugged the adapter in.

To bad but it makes sense.

Don