Hi Teresa,
I really wasn't aware of Facebook groups, but I have already joined two of them
and posted to one. I found I had to use the actual mobile site. I wasn't able
to find a way to post to a group using the iOS app. I still don't see myself
spending lots of time, but it looks like the mobile site is the best way to go
for efficiency, since everything is set off by headings, and it is actually
possible to see the name of the group and then post. Are you using the mobile
site or an application?
Mary

Sent from my iPhone