From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Charles Rivard
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 10:12 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: KNFB Reader

I hate them with a purple passion, even though I am color blind.  (grin).  I
wish they were done away with.  The same level of security could be attained by
asking a question about something on the web site that pertains to what you
would be reading, or a simple math problem could randomly be generated.
Whatever they come up with should be accessible to everyone, in clearly
readable text that screen readers will be able to identify.

you! really! are! finished!