Hello All,

This was a simple fix, as one post suggested to check if the batch mode had
been turned on accidentally. To my surprise, it was and I am now getting the
app to process the scanned text. Later on today or tomorrow, I'll play around
with the batch mode, since I have a couple of items I can use that option with.
Thanks again for all that have responded to my post concerning text not being
read by the KNFB Reader.

Sent from my iPhone