Hi Carol,

Another very easy way to find out what weekday a particular date is to simply
ask SIRI. I use this a lot for my business when I have to pay invoices and
maybe I have an invoice which is due on April 7 and I want to know if this is a
weekend or not. So, I simply invoke SIRI and ask “What day is April 7”. I just
did this as I am typing the message and SIRI replied “It’s Tuesday, April 7,
2015”.

If you are asking about a date which is in the future, but in the same year,
you don’t have to include the year when you ask. E.g. as it is January 1 today,
I can ask anything up to December 31, 2015 simply by asking “What date is July
3” or what date is October 25” without including “2015”. If I want to know what
day Christmas 1988 was, I would then have to include the year and ask “What day
was December 25, 1988” and the same applies if the date is beyond 2015.