As far as justures are concern, try only have the require fingers on the
screen. I know, at times when i thought i'm doing two finger tap it register as
three finger tap, or single finger tap registered as two fingers tap.
Also, the harder you bang on the phone with your fingers, the harder for the
justures to work. As both vo and screen user. i found that sometime, if i read
things too close, i can accidentally touch the screen and activate the screen
with my nose or even hair at times.

I found that the new  6+ have this problem more so than the other older phone.

Joanne Chua
The flip side of Inclusion is Exclusion.
Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
Send from my iPad