When adding the event, double tap on the "repeats" button. At the bottom of the
resulting screen should be a "custom" option (note that this is iOS8 and above
only). Go in there, and you can set just about any combination you want, if
memory serves. I've done this a few times, but not recently, since once I set
things up I haven't had to do it again. The option you want should be in there,
but I can't confirm it for sure.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall