Since iOs7?...   and it took until now for us to find it; for the rest of us
to find it.
Rh,  wouldn't have even then if no one had mentioned it.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alex Hall" <mehg...@icloud.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: Acceissibility shortcut working differently with 6+

It's a feature, though. If all you need is accessibility, that's all you
need select, and nothing changes. However, what if you are low vision, and
sometimes need VoiceOver but other times need Zoom? Or a teacher, who might
need those two plus Guided Access? Or someone with a hearing problem? You
get the idea. I know people who love this feature, since they have the
vision to use it. Again, though, if you don't (as I don't), just leave
VoiceOver as the only item selected and you won't notice any difference.
This has been around since iOS7.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com