From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2015 9:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: can't completely turn off Tune In Radio

Interesting. On my iPhone 5S running iOS 8.1.2, if I either close tuneIn out
of the app switcher, or double tap on the stop button in the app, the two
finger double tap no longer starts it playing.

This is with TuneIn Radio Pro version 6.9.1 (513).

If I pause the playing or just hit the home button to go to the main screen,
then a two finger double tap will begin it playing again.

But the two finger double tap does nothing if I remove it from the app
switcher, or just double tap the stop button.

Richard

Reality is the leading cause of stress for those who are in touch with it.

Jane Wagner, from In Search of Intelligent Life in the Universe

Sent from my iPhone 5S