Ok, I used to could enter my ITunes password with no problem, I would tap the cursor above the edit field, and then I would attempt to type having grade II turned on which used to work I tried it the other way too no go can't enter with my braille sense, I can navigate my screen perfectly, it's only entering text that is a problem. I can deal with this with most things using dictation or a bluetooth keyboard, but I am not sure you can dictate a password nor how to say like cap a letter then not cap some and such. I have always found entering text with the display more cumbersome than the bluettooth keyboard, but I still prefer to use the sense only if I can get away with it for most tasks so disappointed and wondering why I can no longer do this.

Eden