From: Teresa Cochran
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2015 5:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How About Sending Apple Some Love

I don't have an iPhone 6, but I know that the chip is more powerful and
therefore most likely much more responsive than a 5S. Also, if I had a phone
that size, I'd definitely use Bluetooth headphones instead of holding it to my
face. I've tried holding friends; large phones and always feel like I'm going
to drop them, but my hands are relatively small.
HtH,
Teresa
"We can see with the eyes, but we see with the brain as well, and seeing with
the brain is often called imagination."--Oliver Sacks