Hi all,

I have my location turned on.  When I check the current temperature in the 
weather app that came on the phone I will get a totally different temp than 
that reported when I check the weather blurb on the notification screen.  Last 
night the weather app said it was minus 2 & on the notification screen the temp 
was 7.  I would have guessed the notification center would use the weather app 
to get the temp but apparently not.  This has not only happened when it has 
been extremely cold.  Does anyone know an explanation for this difference & 
which one should I rely on? 

Thanks,
Sherry

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the viphone list. All 
new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you have any 
questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a 
member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators 
directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives for this list can 
be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to