Hi, I'm having trouble installing a fedora f20 guest on a centos5 host, I previously had a working f16 guest, so I guess I want to know if this is possible or not.

virt-install seems to work ok as before, but then the reboot fails with this error:

Error starting domain: POST operation failed: xend_post: error from xen daemon: (xend.err "Error creating domain: Boot loader didn't return any data!")

I've tried formatting /boot as ext2 and ext3 with the same result, now I'm out of ideas. Here is my virt-install command:

  virt-install --paravirt --name honk --ram 2048 --disk \
  path=/dev/VolGroup02/LogVol12 --vnc --location \
  http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/20/Fedora/x86_64/os/

--
Bruno