On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 05:45:17PM +0000, Parav Pandit wrote:

> [...]

To be frank for e.g. transport vq we'll need to do it with admin command
(can we stop saying AQ please? it's a habit that carries over
when you write spec later. I know AC is a weird abbreviation though
;) )

So yes, if we can find a way to make everyone happy with admin commands
then it is better, for sure.

--
MST