Hello,

I've announced a new tool for Hyper-V called "Set-LinuxVM".

What you can do with “Set-LinuxVM”:

*1)* Unattended IP, Hostname and DNS configuration for Linux VMs.
*2)* Automatic Linux integration components installation.
*3)* Multi Distro Support: Debian, Ubuntu, Centos, Fedora, Redhat and Suse!
*4)* Automatic CPanel installation for Redhat and Centos
*5)* Linux VM Template support (Use Skip for EnableLIC switch)
*6)* Hyper-V support! You don’t need SCVMM to use this script.
*7)* Multiple Hyper-V and SCVMM host support.
*8)* Automatic Emulated NIC to Synthetic NIC support.
*9)* No need to internet connection (SSH access etc.) or additional changes
on VM.
*10)* Custom Answer File support! You can execute your own scripts.

I made several tests on different distros. I think this is an important era
for Hyper-V about Linux Virtualization functionality.

You can check:
http://www.yusufozturk.info/virtual-machine-manager/unattended-linux-vm-configuration-tool-for-hyper-v.html

Regards,

Yusuf.