在 2022/2/1 上午3:11, Eugenio Perez Martin 写道:
+            return false;
+        }
+
+        /*
+         * Map->iova chunk size is ignored. What to do if descriptor
+         * (addr, size) does not fit is delegated to the device.
+         */
I think we need at least check the size and fail if the size doesn't
match here. Or is it possible that we have a buffer that may cross two
memory regions?

It should be impossible, since both iova_tree and VirtQueue should be
in sync regarding the memory regions updates. If a VirtQueue buffer
crosses many memory regions, iovec has more entries.

I can add a return false, but I'm not able to trigger that situation
even with a malformed driver.

Ok, but it won't harm to add a warn here.

Thanks