Have you tried count(?o1) instead of count(*)?

Do you really want labels for subjects which also have at least one other
predicate associated with them? In graph matching terms you are currently
trying a very broad query and possibly shouldn't expect it to be returning
results very quickly.

What is the actual question you are trying to ask of the sparql endpoint?

Cheers,

Peter