On 2/3/09 5:54 PM, Leo Soto M. wrote:
On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 2:35 PM, Hugh Williams<hwilli...@openlinksw.com>  wrote:
Leo,
On 2 Feb 2009, at 17:22, Leo Soto M. wrote:

Hi,
Using the ODS Briefcase REST API *exclusively*, how do I get the
contents of a collection?
Without resorting to direct WebDAV that is.
[Suppose the client cannot issue PROPFIND requests and is constrained
to GET/POST, and must therefore rely entirely on the ODS Briefcase
REST API]
[Hugh] ODS-Briefcase should has sioc:Containers for each briefcase instance
and sioc:Items that model the concepts of "Folders" and "Resources" in
DAV. Via REST you can create a Briefcase Container and put items into it.
The net effect should be the same as putting items in a DAV folder. Details
on the ODS-Briefcase to SIOC Mappings can be obtained from:
http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/SIOCRefBriefcase

Thanks. But running that queries (and some variations which I did to
further explore the graph) only returned data for items contained on
the Public folder.

How can I also retrieve the contents of any arbitrary path for which
the end user has access? Put in in another way, I'm searching for a
WebDAV PROPFIND equivalent.

Regards,
By default it only exposes content in "Public" folder.

Using OAuth and consumer tokens you should be able to get to private areas.

Link:

http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/VirtuosoOdsUbiquity (*excuse the formatting issues on the page re. table of contents at top*).

Ubiquity commands provide a simple way to exercise the REST services (Controller) aspect of ODS.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
President&  CEO