Hi Alexander,

Having stated that the insertions worked with the 5.0.10 build, have you also tried with the 5.0.11 build which is available for download ?

For your 6.0.0-TP1 build can you provide a copy of the virtuoso.log file in the database directory for analysis as we would like to see if any errors were reported their.

Also, I presume you are using the Virtuoso Sesame RDF Provider to perform these inserts ? What is the version of the Virtuoso JDBC Driver being used which can be obtained by running the command

java virtuoso.jdbc3.Driver

with the virtjdbc3.jar file locatable in your classpath

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support