Hi Hugh,

The XML Schema I had put in the database is actually part a of set of many schemas by Oasis (the UBL standard), I'm quite sure they didn't make any errors.

I tried to insert it again, and this seems to indicate it's well in the database:

<pre>
SQLState: XSD01

Message: The XMLSchema for target namespace "urn:oasis:names:specification:ubl:schema:xsd:CommonAggregateComponents-2" is already declared
</pre>

Does the SQL message SR449 really tell the XSD file is not valid, shouldn't I have gotten an error message when I did a 'CREATE XML SCHEMA' the first time?

Eric.