Hi Alex,

This issue has been duly recreated and reported to development for resolution. Will let you know when we a fix is available ...

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support

On 18 Jun 2009, at 21:37, Alexander De Leon wrote:

Hi,
I found that Virtuoso 6 dies when you do the following:

1) Open conductor
3) Go into the "System Admin" tab
4) Go into the "Monitor" tab
5) Go into the "Space" tab

The following message is printed on the logs:

GPF: insert.c:151 page read with no key defd

Thanks,
Alex