Hello,

The question is not wether the URIQA should be https or not, sorry.
The question is actually:
Is there automatic redirection from http to https?

This is an old question lurking in the LOD mailing lists, I would like
to know what others think and what the best practices are.
Is there a sameAs created implicitly?

This is a tricky issue.

Thanks,