From: Hugh Williams [mailto:hwilli...@openlinksw.com]
Sent: 28. elokuuta 2009 19:11
To: Hintsa Timo
Cc: virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Virtuoso-users] Rdf_sink doesn't read the RDF file

Hi Timo,

Following your example I can load RDF data into my Virtuoso Server using
curl:

$ curl -T vc-db-1.rdf
http://localhost:8891/DAV/home/dba/rdf_sink/vc-db-1.rdf -u dba:dba
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"><HTML><HEAD><TITLE>201
Created</TITLE></HEAD><BODY><H1>Created</H1>Resource
/DAV/home/dba/rdf_sink/vc-db-1.rdf has been created.</BODY></HTML>

$ /usr/local/virtuoso-opensource/bin/isqlOpenLink Interactive SQL
(Virtuoso), version 0.9849b.
Type HELP; for help and EXIT; to exit.
 SQL> sparql select distinct ?g where {graph ?g {?s ?p ?o}};
VARCHAR
_______

http://www.openlinksw.com/schemas/virtrdf#
http://www.w3.org/people#
http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#
http://local.virt/DAV/home/dba/rdf_sink/vc-db-1.rdf
http://localhost:8891/DAV/home/dba/rdf_sink/
http://localhost:8891/DAV

6 Rows. -- 39 msec.
SQL> sparql select * from <http://localhost:8891/DAV/home/dba/rdf_sink/>
where {?s ?p ?o};
s                p                o
VARCHAR          VARCHAR          VARCHAR
_______

http://somewhere/JohnSmith/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#FN
John Smith
http://somewhere/JohnSmith/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#N
nodeID://1000010012
http://somewhere/RebeccaSmith/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#FN
Becky Smith
http://somewhere/RebeccaSmith/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#N
nodeID://1000010013
http://somewhere/SarahJones/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#FN
Sarah Jones
http://somewhere/SarahJones/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#N
nodeID://1000010014
http://somewhere/MattJones/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#FN
Matt Jones
http://somewhere/MattJones/  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#N
nodeID://1000010015
nodeID://1000010012  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Family  Smith
nodeID://1000010012  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Given  John
nodeID://1000010013  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Family  Smith
nodeID://1000010013  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Given  Rebecca
nodeID://1000010014  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Family  Jones
nodeID://1000010014  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Given  Sarah
nodeID://1000010015  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Family  Jones
nodeID://1000010015  http://www.w3.org/2001/vcard-rdf/3.0#Given  Matthew

16 Rows. -- 6 msec.
SQL>

I note you report the version of your Virtuoso Server as being "Open
Source Version: 05.11.3040" , which is not a version number of one of
our open source or commercial releases. Thus can you please reconfirm
your virtuoso server version by running the command:

     virtuoso-t -?

Or might you have received a custom build from one of our developers ?

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support