Hugh Williams wrote:
Hi Lourens,

The user account creation is a known issue requiring an updated Virtuoso Conductor VAD to resolve the issue, which can be downloaded from:

ftp://download.openlinksw.com/support/vos/conductor_dav.vad

With regards to your 6.0.0-pre2.3118 this seems like a rather old build before the current 6.0-TP1 build available from source forge. Can you provide your configure.in file so we can confirm this. Either way you are probably better of sticking with the 6.0 build as this is where we are heading ...

We will have updated 6.x builds out soon, which will include windows 32 & 64 bit binaries ...
Thanks! Loading the "vad" solved the problem.
I am using the windows (binary) version from http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtuoso/files/
virtuoso-opensource-win32-6.0.0-tp1.zip
There is no configure.in in the windows version.
I got the version number by doing virtuoso-t -help => second line is the version.

Lourens

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support