Hi Sashikiran,

You can shutdown the Virtuoso by connecting to it with the isql command line
interactive sql tool and running the shutdown command, as detailed at:

        http://docs.openlinksw.com/virtuoso/isql.html#invokingisql

The following query can be run to obtain a list of available Graph IRIs:

        select GRAPH_IRI from DB.DBA.SPARQL_SELECT_KNOWN_GRAPHS_T

Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Support: http://support.openlinksw.com
Forums: http://boards.openlinksw.com/support
Twitter: http://twitter.com/OpenLink