  From: Bob Ferris
  To: virtuoso-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Friday, December 04, 2009 12:15 AM
  Subject: [Virtuoso-users] WordPress SIOC queries

  Hi,

  after all I deployed WordPress on an ubuntu machine ;)

  First, I noticed that there are different versions of the WordPress rdf
  views script in the wiki (some are with w9, which causes errors).

  I don't know if I get something wrong, but every example query of the
  WordPress SOIC Reference page
  (http://virtuoso.openlinksw.com/dataspace/dav/wiki/Main/WordPressSIOCRef)
    produces an empty result, although I created some users, post and
  comments. I used the specific graph URIs customized to my host and port.
  Where is my error in reasoning?

  In general I noticed that WordPress (VOS with WordPress) do not run very
  stable. It often crashes with a Segment Fault. I run it on a VOS
  opensource 5.0.12 compiled with PHP 5.2.11 on a ubuntu x64 machine.

  Cheers,

  zazi